Skip to content
- Government of India National Merit Scholarship
- Govt. of India National Merit Scholarship for primary and secondary school Teacher’s Children
- Govt. of India Post-Metric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe & other backward classes
- Post Metric Scholarship from Social Welfare Department
- Scholarship to the children of service personnel in the Army, the Air Force and the navy
- Students whose family income is not less than Rs.11000/ per annum irrespective of community /caste to which they belong (other than SC/ST and BT) shall be exempted from payment of tuition fees only.
- Scholarship to the physically handicapped students
- Scholarship from Karnataka Urdu Academy for the Urdu Students
- SSLC examination: 50% fee concession will be provided by management in development fees for all students scoring 70% and above in.